Thessir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ

Go down

FAQ Empty FAQ

Post by Everlasting Empathy Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:57 am

Below is a list of frequently asked questions. If you need help, always check here before you ask! There may already be an answer.

Server Questions

Q: How old do you need to be to play on Thessir?
A: 18 or older. We are an adult server, so you can expect adult themes (in moderation) of gore, violence, torture, and sex.

Q: What is Sinfar?
A: Sinfar is our sister server, and the primary host of which we run Thessir. Our rules are different but the content is the same, so we enjoy the same advanced configurations that Sinfar utilizes to make Thessir even better! Visit Sinfar here: http://forum.sinfar.net/

Q: How is Thessir different from Sinfar?
A: While Sinfar is a sandbox with nearly unlimited freedom to create the character that you want, and build as part of the world, Thessir is a more roleplay and story-oriented take. That's not to say that Thessir is not dynamic, because it is!

Q: Are there DM-ran events and story-arch play on Thessir?
A: Absolutely! And, as a player, you have the power to run your own story and events as well. The Staff will always support this.

Q: What is Thessir's "level cap"? How high am I able to level?
A: Thessir's level progression starts at level 3, and you never drop below that level. Thessir has a Soft Cap and a Hard Cap, meaning that the Soft Cap is where normal monsters stop giving you XP. The Hard Cap is where your leveling progression stops entirely and cannot continue. Levels 15-20 are basically Legendary, or Epic.

Q: What is the magic level of this module?
A: We're looking at low-mid magic. The world itself has a lot of magical influences, but much of what you as a player can harness is low-power. It's difficult to say what magic level Thessir has.

Q: Are there bonuses to encourage RP, those who don't "grind" ?
A: Always. We're always looking out for players who contribute to the world and the story without going out and killing things. We may add other means to gain XP without "grinding" in the future.

Character Questions

Q: How do I create a character?
A: https://thessir.forumotion.com/t76-creating-a-character-on-thessir

Q: How can my character affect the world?
A: The world will react to your character's actions, just as your character should (hopefully) react to the world. As you yourself take action, you may start to see change. There are always consequences for what happens, and those consequences may influence the world and/or people around you.

Q: How can I level past level 15?
A: You can engage in DM events which reward you with XP. You can also explore the world and hunt rare spawns, as well as legendary bosses. Some dungeons will have several bosses or minibosses that can be killed for XP, but normal monsters will not grant XP.

Q: How swift is the leveling progression?
A: We don't know yet. You won't reach maximum level in a week, I can tell you that much.

Q: How do I change my character's description?
A: When you're in game, you can type !OOC into the chat box to access to the OOC area. There is an NPC in there with a wizard hat, with an orange name. You can use him to change your description.
Everlasting Empathy
Everlasting Empathy
Project Captain

Alignment : Lawful Good

Character sheet
Name: Seraphina
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum