Thessir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Feats [UPDATE ME!]

Go down

Epic Feats [UPDATE ME!] Empty Epic Feats [UPDATE ME!]

Post by Everlasting Empathy Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:11 am

Epic Feats are available before epic levels now, with some prerequisite changes.

This list is in severe need of update.

• Great Attribute Feats require you to be level 18. You only get one feat of this kind, so choose wisely.
  • Great Toughness feats require 12 BAB and Toughness to take.
  • Epic Weapon Focus/Specialization and Epic Prowess needs 16 BAB. In addition, 10th level Weaponmaster gets Epic Prowess for free.
  • Epic Spell Focuses can be taken as normal, as can Epic Spell Penetration. These can only be taken once you know 9th circle, so you'll only get one (unless you're a wizard! Yay, wizards!)
  • Epic save feats require their predecessor, so Epic Will requires Iron Will, Epic Reflexes require Lightning Reflexes, and of course Epic Fortitude requires Great Fortitude.
  • Armor Skin is only available upon 10th level of Stalwart Defender.
  • Blinding Speed requires 22 Dexterity, and can be used twice a day.
  • Epic Damage Reduction requires 21 Constitution, as before, as well as 16 BAB.
  • Epic Dodge, Epic Spells, and Epic Energy Resistance are not and probably will not be added ever.
  • Epic Reputation requires 16 Charisma.
  • Perfect Health requires 21 Constitution and Great Fortitude.
  • Thundering and Terrifying Rage are currently not implemented, and may never be.
Everlasting Empathy
Everlasting Empathy
Project Captain

Alignment : Lawful Good

Character sheet
Name: Seraphina
Race: Human

Back to top Go down