Thessir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Pledge To The Players

3 posters

Go down

My Pledge To The Players Empty My Pledge To The Players

Post by Everlasting Empathy Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:13 pm

I am the primary scripter for Thessir, and as such, I handle balance and other things like that. I'm responsible for changes to spells, classes, additions to the game mechanics and more. I am putting my pledge here so that you know my intentions. I will never break my pledge, no matter what.

~ If a change must be done to fix or improve something for the whole, I will fix it quickly and efficiently.

~ If anything should be proven as not being a viable option, I will make it viable.

~ If something is too viable, I will consider pros and cons and place it on par with other things.

~ If it doesn't exist and is wanted, I will try my best to make it happen.

~ Variety and more options are key, I will always prioritize these.

~ Any change I do will be documented in full. Should I miss anything when doing so, please ask.

~ When a change is something that effects the established situation, I will ask for feedback and input from as many varied sources as possible before trying it.

~ Nothing I do will be set in stone if it is receives enough negative feedback, but removing it will remain the last option. If I can, I will simply change it until it is better liked.

~ I do not promise to take all feedback into account in my considerations. My best judgement will make the last call.

~ I will not listen to whiners, or people who stand alone as the one complaint in a crowd of pleased individuals.

~ I will not babysit the players, but neither will I enforce a difficulty they cannot possibly meet.

~ For every risk, I will always ensure a reward. For every reward, I will always ensure a cost or a risk.

~ My personal friends will not be allowed unfair benefits. Likewise, I will not allow what a personal friend tells me to affect the way I treat other players.

~ I will always listen to suggestions and respond truthfully and with diligence.

~ I will always be fair in my judgement and give more opportunities whenever I can.

~ I will never seriously insult someone for being incapable of using the mechanics available to them.

~ I will always ensure the best possible experience for the people.

~ When approaching issues, I will do my best to try and understand the player themselves before making my decision.

Signed,
Everlasting Empathy

Last edited by Everlasting Empathy on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Everlasting Empathy
Everlasting Empathy
Project Captain

Alignment : Lawful Good

Character sheet
Name: Seraphina
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

My Pledge To The Players Empty Re: My Pledge To The Players

Post by Feratian Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:37 pm

Thanks.
Feratian