Thessir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of the Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Tales of the Paladin Empty Tales of the Paladin

Post by prestige Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:14 pm

All throughout the Vale, notices were affixed in such a way that made it difficult to ignore:

Tales circle about a knight in heavy plate armor with a flaming sword scouring the landscape for a magical artifact.  Widowed women and orphaned children recount tales of brutal slaughter at the hands of the armored man, calling himself The Paladin and savagely interrogating any and all who may know of that which he seeks.  Any knowing of this man are invited to the Inn at Meadbridge within a few days.  There is a bounty of one thousand gold coins for the apprehension of this man, dead or alive, and any interested bounty hunters should be in attendance.  Refreshments will be served.

((OOC, I plan to have this event on Saturday at 3 PM EST, 7 PM GMT.  I would encourage everyone to attend, as the event is designed with newer players in mind.  If there's a time that would work better for everybody, please let me know.
prestige
prestige
The Exceptionally Decent Guy

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paladin Empty Re: Tales of the Paladin

Post by Everlasting Empathy Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:37 am

Maxed level Alpha characters will not be welcome for the event. Your character must have been leveled by conventional means, or not at all.
Everlasting Empathy
Everlasting Empathy
Project Captain

Alignment : Lawful Good

Character sheet
Name: Seraphina
Race: Human

Back to top Go down