Thessir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EE is on hiatus. (READ ME!)

2 posters

Go down

EE is on hiatus. (READ ME!) Empty EE is on hiatus. (READ ME!)

Post by Katalicious Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:38 am

As some of you know the last few months have been hectic for most of us on the developement team, and we're grateful so many people have shown interest in both playing on and developing Thessir - to be a part of this project. This is also why I hope none of you find it disheartening, but Everlasting Empathy has chosen to take a leave/hiatus at the moment, due to personal reasons. So I ask you to refer all matters to me, and continue to document bugs/ideas/tests on the forum, so we may give him some well-deserved time off. In light of these events, I'll be handling the general management of Thessir, and developement in co-operation with my fellow Admin, Nemesis.

Some of you out there were working freelance, with the only contact being Everlasting Empathy, but now I have to ask you all to contact me - you can PM me on here for Skype information. Anyone who does NOT contact me, should not expect their work to be featured on Thessir - and we will be implementing some simple documentation protocols for all developers and builders. Finally I just want to thank everyone for their trust in us as a project, and for your time and dedication, snd look forward to working with all of you. Smile

- Kat
Katalicious
Katalicious
Mistress of Art

Character sheet
Name: Audrey Cairn
Race:

Back to top Go down

EE is on hiatus. (READ ME!) Empty Re: EE is on hiatus. (READ ME!)

Post by Everlasting Empathy Sun May 10, 2015 8:40 pm

I'm still here.

I've handed rights over to Katalicious for now, but I still hold all the rights to the scripted content and systematic resources. This puts a wrench in that cog, but other forms of development will continue on schedule until I can return.

I really needed to get away from the scripts for a time, and the stress of running a server, and a lot has been going on in my life. I lost my job, and am trying desperately to secure my future while dealing with intense emotional distress, conflict in the family and with my prior boss, and having no resources or networking available to keep myself afloat.

Life is harder now than it has ever been before. I just want you guys to know that I am still around, but Katalicious will be taking the helm for the time being.

-EE
Everlasting Empathy
Everlasting Empathy
Project Captain

Alignment : Lawful Good

Character sheet
Name: Seraphina
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Everlasting Empathy Sun May 17, 2015 1:26 pm

As of today, I am leaving the project for good. I realize there is some confusion going on, but I wish you all the best of luck.

You will never see again.
Everlasting Empathy
Everlasting Empathy
Project Captain

Alignment : Lawful Good

Character sheet
Name: Seraphina
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down