Thessir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stressed out, saying stuff I don't necessarily mean.

Go down

Stressed out, saying stuff I don't necessarily mean. Empty Stressed out, saying stuff I don't necessarily mean.

Post by Everlasting Empathy Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:22 pm

This is not to say I'm not still separated at the moment from building. When I get in on the building again, I tend to fall apart. I still have a very strong vision for where I wanted this go, but I'm not in a place where I have the ability to mold it in that way.

I said I would commit suicide the day that I left. I actually tried, because life is too damn stressful to tolerate right now. Obviously I wasn't successful, or I wouldn't be here. I am still in a position where I think about doing it every day and I try to keep my mind off of it with things that make me more positive, but I am slowly losing my mind.

I need you to be understanding in the process of all this. I want to see Thessir fly, I really do. I'm torn apart, I'm not even sure I can come back because my thought process is so broken up. I have thoughts and dreams about it even still practically every waking hour, but I don't yet know if I can be part of it. I'm sorry guys.

Just try and understand.
Everlasting Empathy
Everlasting Empathy
Project Captain

Alignment : Lawful Good

Character sheet
Name: Seraphina
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum