Thessir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either bug or incorrect information...or I'm just an idiot.

2 posters

Go down

Either bug or incorrect information...or I'm just an idiot. Empty Either bug or incorrect information...or I'm just an idiot.

Post by Trishina Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:06 pm

So is the L3 level up still supposed to happen, or was that a Thing that got removed? Cause the information on creating a character says it's supposed to occur, but neither PC I made (the second was to check I hadn't missed something vital during the OOC rooms somehow) got the boost to level 3. Did I somehow miss a step, or ....?
Trishina
Trishina

Alignment : Chaotic Evil

Character sheet
Name: Sarisa Gutterbug
Race: Human

http://HamsterRepublic.com/

Back to top Go down

Either bug or incorrect information...or I'm just an idiot. Empty Re: Either bug or incorrect information...or I'm just an idiot.

Post by Raeburn Mark Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:24 pm

If you're not progressing to 3, that must be a new issue, or an isolated issue. It seemed to be working last week. I'll play test this soon when I get home.
Raeburn Mark
Raeburn Mark
Nefarious Wiki Lurker

Character sheet
Name: Raeburn Mark
Race:

Back to top Go down

Either bug or incorrect information...or I'm just an idiot. Empty Re: Either bug or incorrect information...or I'm just an idiot.

Post by Trishina Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:28 pm

As an idea, could throw a 'Give 3000 XP' on-use to the door that leaves the first OOC room, or in the conversation with the merchant in the second area, who you HAVE to speak with to get to the IC zones.
Trishina
Trishina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeburn Mark Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:30 pm

It was doing something like that, yes.
Raeburn Mark
Raeburn Mark
Nefarious Wiki Lurker

Character sheet
Name: Raeburn Mark
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishina Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:41 pm

Recommend the 'Give XP' section of the script fires before the transition is triggered; putting it after the transition change trigger (if on the door itself) would indeed break it. But you can't put it during the conversation without a check against their current XP, otherwise they could click the door for multiple heapings of XP.
Trishina
Trishina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down