Thessir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revision - Mechanics - Add Empowered and Maximized metamagic to Heal spell

Go down

Adding Empowered and Maximized version of "Heal" spell

Revision - Mechanics - Add Empowered and Maximized metamagic to Heal spell I_vote_lcap0%Revision - Mechanics - Add Empowered and Maximized metamagic to Heal spell I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Revision - Mechanics - Add Empowered and Maximized metamagic to Heal spell I_vote_lcap100%Revision - Mechanics - Add Empowered and Maximized metamagic to Heal spell I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Revision - Mechanics - Add Empowered and Maximized metamagic to Heal spell I_vote_lcap0%Revision - Mechanics - Add Empowered and Maximized metamagic to Heal spell I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Revision - Mechanics - Add Empowered and Maximized metamagic to Heal spell Empty Revision - Mechanics - Add Empowered and Maximized metamagic to Heal spell

Post by void Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:28 am

Since the "Heal" mechanics changed and treats 10 hits per level, not all hits as the original spell, I think it need to add to this spell matamagic Empower and Maximized. Realization by a fixed percentage, for example +20% Empowered and  +50% Maximazed, either through the added value of healed hit points +2d10 Empowered  +5d10 Maximized.

Perhaps metamagic will only work in the presence of a priest "Heal" domain. In this case, metamagic not be available for druid, that in general is correct. Druid - not a party first aid kit =)

Last edited by void on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellchecking)
void
void

Alignment : Neutral Good

Character sheet
Name: Elara Dorne
Race: Human

Back to top Go down